13 June 2010

Forgetful Me

It has been over a year since I last wrote and updated my blog. Not too much has happened I suppose…

I graduated from college and received my B.A. in History. I hope to pursue my Master’s degree in 2011. That’s if any school will take me…

I have been working at a daycare in town since September 2009. It’s a nice job and the kids are wonderful.

I still have a crush on Adam Goodes and am saddened by the fact that I no longer have any access of Aussie Rules games on TV. I miss it greatly. On that note, I’m getting rather into sports. Watching them that is. Mostly AFL when I can and NFL when Green Bay plays. Aaron Rodgers is amazing.

I’ve been a vegetarian for 3 months. I took my cousin to a Miley Cyrus concert in October. I took my mom to see Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson last June/July.

Marcus and Colton just graduated from High School and it makes me feel ridiculously old.

That’s about it for now folks.

Oh and I really really miss London…

rome 040

No comments: