01 January 2013

A Photo A Day: January

One of my goals this year is to attempt to take a photo a day (hopefully!) for a month. Therefore, I may as well make it this month! The photo will be of something I did or saw on that particular day...

January 1, 2013 
Coloring in the Alphonse Mucha coloring book



January 2, 2013
The 18 books (mostly signed) that I have received in the past month.  Only 8 left to get! (I'm sure I'll be giving some away in the coming year, as long as you don't mind that some are personalized!)


January 3, 2013
Sending fanmail/Autograph requests: IRC & photos. 


January 4, 2013
The view out of my window, Main Street Mayville


January 5, 2013
Today I got a signed picture of Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) in the mail!


January 6, 2013
Icicles on neighbouring building


January 7, 2013
The Importance of Blood Donation!


January 8, 2013
The joy of carrying groceries up the back steps...


January 9, 2013
I made cookies (Oatmeal Raisin)


January 10, 2013
I received my signed copy of Origin by Jessica Khoury in the mail!


January 11, 2013
Received signed photo of Ginnifer Goodwin that I sent out in September back today!


January 12, 2013
Not a new picture but I'm missing my cat, Annabelle (she lives in Missouri and technically I've only spent a day with her. But she's still my cat!)










No comments: