08 January 2012

We All Fall Down

Last week was sure something. It was shaping up to be an average, uneventful week filled with work, babysitting and reading.  Then my mother and I went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (very good!) and as we were walking back to our car, I wiped out. My leg and rear end were soaked and we had a birthday get together to attend. Therefore, we had to run to Walmart so I could buy a pair of sweats to wear. 3 days later at 7:00am, I was walking home from babysitting and what happens? That's right. I slip and fall down. Again. Only this time it made my neck jerked. So, not only was my entire right side sore, but I ended up in so much pain the next morning that I had to go to Urgent Care. I have WHIPLASH from falling. Luckily, medication helps... And that was my eventful week. 


This week, my mother is having surgery on her right hand for carpal tunnel and trigger thumb. Hopefully that will all work out well, I don't see why it wouldn't but I tend to be a worrier.


Currently:


Reading: Well, I decided to take a break from Inheritance as I just didn't feel like reading it. So, yesterday I finished reading Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris. I love her Sookie Stackhouse books so I figured I should give the Harper Connelly series a go. Overall, it was enjoyable, even it was predictable. This morning I started to read Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kayson. I love the movie more than I'm loving the book, but it's still interesting. I have about 40 pages left and will probably finish it later today :)


Watching: The Glee Concert dvd. I got it from the library. To be honest, I LOVE Glee but this is a waste of my time. I thought it'd be a bit more enjoyable but they cut the songs and are spending too much time following the Glee lovers.

No comments: