17 January 2012

Award Season!

The Packer's lost to the Giants. That totally bummed me out. Thankfully the Golden Globes were on that night to distract me from my devastation... Plus, no more getting to stare at Aaron Rodgers every week. Such a loss!


So... the Golden Globes. Lots of beautiful dresses! After the Christmas season, Awards season is my favorite time of the year. I love the buildup to the Oscars. I didn't think there were any big surprises in terms of winners at the Globes, though I did figure that Viola Davis would win Best Actress. Here's my list of the best and worst dressed:


Best:
1. Claire Danes
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Charlize Theron






Worst:
1. Julianne Moore
2. Lea Michelle
3. Elle MacPherson


Next up for my viewing pleasure will be the Screen Actors Guild Awards at the end of the month. I'm quite looking forward to that.


Currently:


Reading: Well, I just finished Dragon's Oath by P.C. Cast. It was an enjoyable excursion from the House of Night series. Up next is An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris. It's the third book in the Harper Connelly series and I'm looking forward to reading it!


Watching: I'm 2 episodes behind in Switched At Birth, which I think is a wonderful show! It's a shame more people don't watch it! So, I'm hoping to get caught up with that most soonliest!





No comments: