20 September 2008

I'm Picking Up Good Vibrations


On this wonderfully hot and sunny Saturday morning I headed out to UNSW to pay my library fine and check out a book I had on reserved only to get there and find out they do not take cash. Well I didnt have the money available on any of my accounts so I talked the man at the front desk into holding my reserved book until Monday when I could come deposit the money into my account and pay. I was relieved he agreed, yet I still was angry I wasted an entire trip (the trip itself I could care less about, it was the having to use 4 bus trips on my travel ten that makes me angry since Im broke currently)...

On my way home I decided to stop at Woolworths and after I walked into the bus interchange at Bondi Junction only to be met with hundreds of people waiting for the buses to Bondi Beach (since the temperature was near 90, it seems everyone felt the need to come here). So I walked home with the heavy groceries. After arriving home, I ate quickly and basically ran to the beach which was crowded with at least a thousand people. That's when it happened... I went into the ocean past knee depth for the first time in my life. And let me tell you it was freaking awesome! I especially love when the waves come and you go up with them. I was having so much fun the four year old in me came out and I was saying Weeee! everytime the waves came. Im still grinning from enjoyment! After 3 hours of swimming and sun bathing, I came back home and have been chilling every since :o)

I LOVE the beach! I LOVE LOVE the ocean (well at least where its not too deep)! I can't wait to try surfing...

Current Obsessions:
  • Adam Goodes... still.
  • Dirty Dancing soundtrack
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
  • Trying to get a tan (as much as I love being pale and not risking the skin cancer, I keep telling myself its ok for the next 2 months!)
  • Neighbours

No comments: